Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Another hurdle jumped

So, a couple of weeks ago, my much abused dryer decided it had had enough.  I attempted to be good humored about it, even if it was in the middle of laundry day.  I hung things up to dry around the house; we aren't supposed to use clotheslines and clothes dry better when it doesn't keep randomly dropping below freezing.  Honestly, it was easier to deal with than when a washer goes, so I pressed on. 
Earlier this week, timing met luck, the stars aligned and my lovely new dryer was delivered this morning!
Husband hooked it all up this morning.  Tomorrow, we will listen to it make happy beepy noises as it tackles it's first laundry day!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.