Friday, April 4, 2014

It's been a good day

New yarn came to stay with me:
The one on the bottom left is called Bat S**t Crazy, from Miss Babs (who has gorgeous yarn!). 
There's a bit of Malabrigo lace, in Hummingbird (single skein) and Emerald Blue.  There's a large lace shawl's worth of  Ultra Alpaca Fine in a stone gray.  The rest is for a colorwork blanket.  There is also knee length, long sleeved lace cardigan's worth of merino silk lace in emerald green on it's way.

I also got a bottle, with the sole reasoning being, "It's my birthday."

At some point, I may actually open it. ;-)

My kids made me cookies and pie.  My dad and step mother sent a stunning dress.  My grandmother sent some lovely jewelry (that matches the dress).  Tomorrow is the local Highland Games.

I am a happy person. :-D

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.