Saturday, December 6, 2014

I need to learn from my cat this time of year

She seems to have the right idea.   I've pushed too hard and worried incessantly about all the people and all the things.  Worries about what needs to be done and what I can't seem to get to even though I should.  So, blam! I woke up 4am on Friday morning with a headache that made me cry.  Today, feeling somewhat closer to a functioning human, I will not knit on gifts or fret over what is for Christmas dinner.  I will listen to CraftLit. I will work on sweaters and socks for myself for when the cold finally decided to stick around. Gifts given in January are no less appreciated, if people are angry about the lateness of the gifts, they probably aren't very worthy recipients.

1 comment:

Ummm, honey?? said...

Alzoa Shadow Kitty is a wise kitty. Take care of you dearest.

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.