Sunday, May 31, 2015

Knitting Along

Circumstances lately have definitely been knitting friendly, so I've been doing a lot of it.

The first of three pairs of baby socks were finished in two days.
I finished a pair of socks for myself, (from a knit along last year), I forgot to mirror the cables and the yarn is busy, but I kind of love them.
I finished the Bulky Teakwood Cardigan by Cecily Glowik MacDonald in Cascade Eco+ in the Lichen colorway (I think). It fits beautifully, but still needs blocking.

I also finished a Game of Thrones knit along inspired by Tyrion in KnitPicks Biggo yarn in their Brass Heather colorway.
I whipped up some Shieldmaiden Gauntlets with the left overs. Those will get seamed up today.
I am also participating in an Interview with a Vampire knit along.  I am using Malabrigo sock yarn in their Violeta Africana colorway.

And how could pass up a Grace O'Malley sock knit along?

There is also at least another half dozen projects being worked on; another shawl, a few pairs of socks, and a couple of sweaters. 
I think I see lots more knitting in my future.


No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.