Friday, July 3, 2015

There might be a theme to all this...

But it seems difficult to put my finger on.  Maybe it will become clear if I make a list?

I've found rose perfume I love! It actually smells like fresh roses! It also layers nicely with the amber scent I have worn for years.
 Then I bought some rose water and vegetable glycerin (plus some other stuff), and now I use a Victorian-esque rose water lotion just about everywhere!
I may have found lip stuff that is either rose scented or that particular mauve/pink shade deemed rose.

I found this stuff while wandering the grocery store:
The taste is fairly light, even in water (though it's also good in gin), and it turns the drink a lovely color.
To wrap it up, I found a pattern called Tangled Rose for worsted weight socks.  I immediately bought yarn in a colorway called Beet and cast on, because everyone contemplates and knits winter socks mid-summer...right?

I think I may be on a rose kick...indefinitely.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.