Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Good Knitting Weekend

The first thing off the needles was my mutant bonfire hat. 
The hand dye I used worked up beautifully.  The hat pattern was simple and worked up quite nicely.
The next thing off the needles was a pair of baby socks for parents who are fans of rival basketball teams.
The last thing off the needles took some will power....and a little wine.
This is my third, decidedly final, LivedIn top.  It took much longer than the other two because while I wanted the finished object, I was completely tired knitting of it.
Which is why this was opened this weekend:
Yes, it has a sheep on it.  The label was a large reason why I bought it in the first place.  It just so happens it is named for shearing sheds in Australia!  Wine and wool!  Quite tasty as well!

So, progress was made. All it took was a long weekend, some minor housekeeping avoidance and a tasty beverage.  This may get repeated again!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.