Thursday, September 3, 2015

Loud and not so loud

My Nerd Girl Yarn got here!!!  With a name like Glow Cloud, it had to come live with me.
It's actually brighter in person.  Definitely not my usual colors, so I was surprised to discover how happy it made me. 
I had it wound up less than an hour after opening the package.
The toe of the first sock I had planned may already be through the increases:

I may have also grabbed yarn for a Rincewind shawl, because I needed one. The yarn got here an hour ago:

It's Plymouth Encore Worsted Colorspun in Green Plum (7762).  Definitely my usual set of colors, (green and purple) and I love it.
At some point I will actually finish something to post, till then, beginnings it is!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.