Tuesday, April 26, 2016

There was cake

My birthday was a few weeks ago.  My Darling Daughter made me a cake, (poison ivy themed of course):

My Darling Son made me a deep dish pizza, (his first attempt and quite tasty!):

Darling Husband got me books, the three sewing books I had requested:
As well as a hardcover edition of one of my favorite books (by one of my favorite authors) ever:
He also took me out to a fancy dinner where we ate truffled fries and huckleberry cobbler.

I may have also used the excuse of my birthday month to purchase yet more yarn, (mostly for knit alongs), multiple plants,(berries and herbs mainly), a few vintage sewing patterns, and eye shadow from Geek Chic.  I need to finish taking pictures once the sewing patterns arrive.
Now to figure out where all my fabric bins got put so I can sew all the things!


No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.