Sunday, May 8, 2016

It's shawl season!

And it's almost Stash Dash so I may have joined a few knit alongs.  Yes, I have tons of works in progress. I just have a terrible weak spot for themed knit alongs.
Which means I have yarn for three shawls that I haven't started or the kals haven't begun yet.  Those are Gerda
Cheshire
As well as We're All Mad Here which I am going to use my Glow Cloud yarn from Nerd Girl Yarns for.
There are also three in progress.
Sibylla done in Valley Yarns Northfield in Olive Grove. The yarn is a joy to work with even if the colorway I chose isn't showing the lace pattern much yet, especially with it crumpled up on too short a circular cable.
Queen of Thorns is the latest installment of a Game of Thrones kal I have done three years running now.  I am using Wonderland Yarns, Cheshire Cat in their Dark Rainbow Pt. 2 and Hawthorne Kettle Dye in Blackbird
The Godswood of Winterfell is the final kal I am working on right now.  I am using Knit Picks Galileo in Gosling.  I have ruby red beads set aside to use on it later.  Yet another lace shawl scrunched up on to too short a cable.
My new summer patterns also got here the other day.
Now to dig the fabric out of the garage, goodness knows where it all is, and actually get started sewing.  People in the house are just going to have to put up with fabric and patterns everywhere for a little bit.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.