Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Just one more?

The lovely Erica Jackofsky came out with the fifth in her elemental knit along, The Philosopher's Stone, so of course I need to knit it.  I do already have the rest of the set, one is even finished, though still un-blocked.
I've managed to stay caught up with the Queen of Thorns knit along, not the other two knit alongs, but I will get there.  I wasn't sure I liked how the colors were working up at first, but when I stepped back to photograph it, I was smitten again.
It's also embroidery season again around here.  The beginnings of my bout of summer themed embroidery got started yesterday.
I also dug out the fabric and personalized pattern I bought back in February for a wedding gift that I need to send out before September.  This is fabric only, as I don't want to spoil the potential surprise.
It will probably get put in a hoop tomorrow.  I have a knit shirt that I am doing the finishing on today and a copy of Deadpool to watch (sooooo much love for Deadpool)!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.