Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Time to Knit Sweaters!

Fall has started to bat her eyelashes at us.  The mornings call for a sweatshirt or light jacket, with twilight (arriving earlier every evening) comes thoughts of wool socks for chilly toes. (At least for the last few days; I do hope it continues.)
Taking my cues from said weather; I decided I would like new woolies before the cooler season gets here, instead of trying to knit them at super speed while shivering.
The maroon one in progress is Petrichor, the oatmeal tweedy one is Keavy, and the quite green cabled pretty is Corsica.  All of them are thicker yarns at a larger gauge, so they should finish up fairly quickly, provided I continue to work on them consistently.

Summer has been busier than I expected, enjoyable yes, but busy.  I admit though, I am tickled that Halloween plans are starting to be discussed in earnest and that socks will have to be introduced back into my wardrobe.

My cat is incredibly excited as well.

3 comments:

Ummm, honey?? said...

Alzoa Shadow Kitty!!!


I love an adore you. Summer still has a firm grip on the Bay but I long for the cool days of fall and snuggly sweaters, socks and hot toddies!

JuneyTwo said...

Love you darling! Maybe you can pretend it will get cold soon? Cinnamon simple syrup in iced tea?

Bukan Saya said...

The you have is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing... Cerita Dewasa : Sofa Cinta

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.