Saturday, October 29, 2016

He followed me home. I can keep him right?

This is Spot.
I found Spot on a shelf in the Halloween section of Target.  I will admit, the first time I saw him amidst all the other skeletons, he was the one whose head I stopped to pet.  Then I realized there were other people standing there, regarding me oddly.  Of course, that likely had something to do with me treating a plastic, skeletal chameleon like a kitten in a pet store.  I stopped petting the cute inanimate critter and walked away to peruse the rest of their Halloween selection (which was quite good this year!).
But then we went back to Target for something....and he was still sitting on his shelf.  I scooped him up, announced to Husband that the chameleon was coming home with us and proceeded to carry him contentedly through the store.
Currently, he's part of the Halloween decorations.  When the decorations are put away, he will go back to sitting next to my computer, where I can scratch his happy little head with a smile on my face; much to the confusion of everyone else in the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spot is adorable. I am sure he will bring you much joy.

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.