Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Busy Hermit

There have been many different things demanding my attention the last few weeks.
A computer that consumed much of that time, yet refused to be fixed. (A replacement has since been ordered.)
There was a bed to be put together:
Seedlings to be planted and tended in the living room in preparation of a Spring planting:
A year of socks planned out (yes there are several green skeins, I like green. No all thirteen are not shown, I picked a few more later. I need to take more pictures):
As well as three different sweaters put on the needles:
All of which happen to be top down, v-neck style sweaters, but three very different patterns.

Closets have also been re-organized, which paired nicely with a bit of a wardrobe re-do.  Sadly, a good portion of the re-do involves sewing.  Sewing which has been sitting out on my dining room table for the better part of a month waiting for me to finish work on the (now retired) computer.

I'll get to it.  Soon.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.