Thursday, March 22, 2018

Do they deliver?

This has been the oft most uttered phrase in my house for several weeks now  I have had everything from glow in the dark wine glasses to bed frames dropped on my door step.  Even a bottle of wine.

But the box that everyone is happy to see, is the one from Brandless.    I liked their concept so I bought a test box; random bits to see if their products were decent.  Their shave gel is outstanding!  So I ordered again, before their maple cookies were no longer available:
There was a request for more of the Sweet Jalapeno Lentil Crisps before we had finished the first bag.  I have been consistently happy with their stuff, from shave gel and kitchen utensils to vegetable broth and scone mix.   It's all delivered in timely fashion as well.

And what does all this obvious snack food mean?  That I can eat and knit at the same time!
Which is good, as I have set myself a randomly ridiculous goal of knitting five worsted weight sweaters before the end of May.
Three of the sweaters are from Andi Satterlund. Two will be Chucks, one in a natural heather, the other a moss green.  One will be a Julgran, done in a medium heather gray, to be adorned with Halloween themed buttons and beads.
The fourth will be a Rule of Three, in yet another variation of a moss/forest green.  The fifth sweater isn't really a full sweater but I'm totally counting it.  A Camille's Waistcoat in a wonderful shade called True Blood Red from Blue Moon Fiber Arts will likely be the last one I try and push through before my entirely arbitrary deadline hits.
This is really how I am keeping myself occupied at the moment, at least until it warms up outside a bit more and I can go play in the garden again!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.