Monday, August 31, 2015

A Finished Object Gets an Airing

That's the first LivedIn I finished, made with no ease. (Photo taken while staring into sun. Ouch)

I also finished a Simply Riveting in the Ocean Waves hand dye.  I bound it off yesterday and got it blocking this morning.
I finally decided on a hat pattern for my Bonfire hand dye, I Was a Teenage Mutant is working up beautifully.  My cat graciously shared her sun beam for the photo.

I keep trying to finish more projects from my unfinished objects pile (that is starting to eat the end of the couch), but more than five minutes time at a go is not enough to put a dent in it at this point.  It will happen...just not right now.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.