Sunday, November 5, 2017

It's November....

It's been a rather rough couple of months, for lots of folks, not just me(lots of candles burned and prayers said)!
Personally, it started with a couple unhappy announcements, after which my house phone died and had to be replaced.  More stress, more stuff, the fan on my laptop quits.
This morning, my power cable joined the fan. (This is being composed, less than elegantly, on my tablet.)
I also manged to spill hot tea on myself which left some minor blistering on my solar plexus,  (still not sure how I managed it really).
Yes, most of it is superficial, things can be replaced.  It' s just been quite a lot of one thing after another.  Even Halloween didn't grant the emotional boost I've come to expect, (I have pictures anyway).
In a few days, when I can use my computer again, I will post something with photos of knitwear and sewing projects I've completed. 
Hopefully nothing else breaks (and no more injuries are accrued)!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.