Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Yarn Realization

So, I've been getting all my yarn together.  This is it, minus two more bins (one of the bins shown is actually sewing supplies).  The bags are yarn and projects that did not fit in the available bins.
I have realized I may have quite a bit of yarn.  My bag of sanity, plus a large purse, both with yet more projects worth of yarn in them have not been included.  Those bags contain a decent sized yarn stash in their own right. They may have a solid two dozen projects worth under their slightly stressed zippers. I will likely weed out a couple more by the end of the day, but there will be enough downtime through New Year's that the number of projects is not unreasonable, just mildly insane.

1 comment:

Ummm, honey?? said...

Perhaps I will stave off yarn buying for your Yule gift until after the beginning of January!!!

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.