Wednesday, November 9, 2016

So, the election happened...

I stayed up late, watching the returns come in.  I sat shocked, stunned, and rather terrified when I realized the results.  It was difficult not to be saddened by the evidence of so many people voting in fear and hate.
 As a country, we are fundamentally granted the right to believe as we like.  Though, if those beliefs hurt and demean other people, they may require some re-thinking.

People are NOT things.
Different does NOT equal bad or wrong.

More folks are going to need help, do what you can.  Little things do matter.

And now, a picture of my cat with a toy mouse on her head, as well as stuffies made for a friend's wedding a few years back, because adorable helps!
They are Forget Me Knots by Phoeny.

Knitting and making stuff pictures to grace the page soon!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.