Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Growing Salad in My Living room....

And other ways I am attempting to cope with the year thus far, in as healthy a fashion as possible.
It's growing rather well considering how gray the weather has been.  I am decidedly looking forward to the warmer weather.
I made a wreath for the front door for February, luckily people laugh when they see it.
The one I have planned for March and April has a metallic, shiny squirrel on it...with daffodils of course.
I have bought far too much yarn, with plans for even more...that for once I do not feel guilty about.
The green is a colorway at the very front called Feckin' Leprechauns from Brew City Yarns that I got in their Lucky Charms (sparkly) yarn base.  How could I not with that combination?

Tomorrow, for International Women's Day  I will be wearing red and knitting brain hats for the March for Science in April.
Mostly, I have been spending far too much time worrying about others and listening to insane amounts of news trying to keep up with current affairs, (if I don't I'm afraid I will miss something I really shouldn't).
I'm hoping to start some Spring cleaning/organizing/crafting this week as well.  Who knows? I may actually get something accomplished besides stressing out or getting angry.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.