Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally

A place to talk about all the stuff I do and how I do it. JuneyFu as practiced by JuneyTwo. JuneyFu is one of those things I came up with as a semi-joke. I was trying to describe what I do in a more colorful term than "housewife" one day as visions of June Cleaver danced in my head. Since I don't vacuum my house in pearls and high heels, I wanted something that was going to be a more accurate portrayal of the hard work and devotion I put in to what I do. With a little inspiration from Mr. Pratchett, Lao Tse and his Way of Mrs. Cosmopolite(who knits), JuneyFu was born. It also sounded quite a bit catchier than Thoughtful Housekeeping, a title that seems limited to, well, housekeeping. My interests tend to be a bit more varied, my approach sometimes a touch different than current standard. I rather like it that way.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.