Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My new glasses get an airing

Since we went out on Friday night, almost unheard of anymore, I decided to wear the new glasses that had come in that afternoon. I can honestly say I was distinctive in a pub full of people.  Sadly, the food at this particular pub was not very good, paired with crowded, too loud (good only if you wanted to sit by yourself and watch the game they had on the multiple televisions) and the beer was about average.  Husband and I agreed after a couple of hours or so, we were ready to head home.
I love my new glasses, so I wore them out again to do the grocery shopping later on in the weekend.  You would think no one had ever seen someone wearing sparkly cat's eye glasses before! ;-)

2 comments:

Ummm, honey?? said...

They (and you) look awesome! I love the outfit you are wearing. Did you knit the shrug as well?

JuneyTwo said...

I did! And the buttons on the cardi just happen to match the glasses. ;)

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.