Monday, February 16, 2009

It was a quiet evening



The kids got invited to an impromptu birthday party across the street just before dinner this evening. The father did face painting and I got brought home a large piece of rather garish looking Hannah Montana cake, but the kids had fun. With Darling Husband off working and the kids at the party, there was no one around to complain when I chose the History Channel as my evening's entertainment. There will be even more time to sit and knit while watching bad movies later after the kids are in bed. Honestly, I have no real excuse to not have at least two projects completed before the week is out. I do have pictures of what Husband got me for Valentine's Day, that I will get posted eventually, which will be keeping me company as I knit.

1 comment:

Ummm, honey?? said...

You can tell they had a few healthy bites of the Hannah Montana cake by the glazed look in their eyes. Was there a sugar hangover later?

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.