Monday, April 26, 2010

Digging in the dirt


The weather has been lovely the last couple of days, making it a perfect time for one of my favorite pastimes, playing in the dirt. A trip to the store yesterday yielded: alyssum, lobelia, petunias, dianthus, snapdragons, and stocks. I am personally pleased with the resultant bed. It adds color and warmth to an otherwise rather bland and rocky landscape.
It may be the season, but I seem to have an overwhelming urge to landscape my yards and re-decorate my entire house. This urge complicates things as I am already up to my eyeballs in things I am supposed to be doing.
I guess I will do what I am supposed to do, just with paint on my pants and dirt under my nails!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.