Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh Gods did that suck! Or...

Why I crawled into bed Tuesday night and didn't leave my room again till Sunday.
I had the flu. It sounds so anti-climatic, but was a rather big deal to me. I hadn't had a major bout of flu for the better part of ten years. I do not remember whimpering in my sleep every time I turned over in bed. I watched cheesy television shows as I fell in and out of sleep. I tried to wind a ball of pretty new yarn, and only got about five minutes into it and had to put it down. That's how sick I was. There was no yarn time.
The good news is that the fever finally broke, the aches and other nastiness went away. Too bad I am still so tired. I am thinking lots of time with a plain sock and afternoon naps may be in order for at least a few days.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.