Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I can't believe I am even contemplating this but....

I think it's officially time to go on a yarn diet. If I didn't get distracted, I could probably knit till this time next year and finally put a noticeable dent in the yarn amount I currently have. I know this is not an attainable goal for me. I am quite easily distracted, particularly by pretties. For right now, a good short term goal is about three months, with the potential to stick with it for six if I somehow manage a massive feat of willpower.
Sadly, this will force me to do one of my least favorite chores, clean my closet. Why should there be mass produced socks with holes in them taking up space if there are hand knit ones waiting to be worn?

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.