Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So glad April is over!


It rarely fails. My birth month insists on having at least one nasty surprise for me every year. Usually it is a physical issue; illness, injury or similar that puts a damper on the month. Those tend to be the good years compared to some of the other things that have occurred.
This year was no exception with the physical double whammy of burnt feet for my birthday paired with the week of flu as zing on the way out.
Which is why it is with great joy, my brain finally realized it was May! Time to re-integrate raw food back into my daily life. Time to plot birthday presents for all the upcoming birthdays. Time to really get off the ground all those things that were a good idea in April, but never quite took off the way they were expected to.
Today, the black pansies I planted from seed earlier this year were actually in bloom. The dress I ordered online because I thought it was so absolutely perfect arrived and was as wonderful as I expected. Leading me to realize, I could happily dress that way all the time, despite any opinions otherwise from...well, anyone really.
Here's to hoping that May continues to be better than expected!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.