Friday, October 29, 2010

I've been busy!
















I am really really pleased with how things turned out! Yes I used purple and gold. It's kind of freeing not using a neutral color! I used cream stencil paint and a paint sponge with great success and minimal mess, (unless you count having gold fingers).
I decided this morning that what I really needed with my costume for Halloween was a green silk blouse. Not long after, I realized I had more than enough faux silk in a dark forest green laying about to make the design I had been pondering. Guess who is going to finish designing, cutting out and stitching together a whole new shirt out of scraps to go with her costume in time for Sunday night? Did I also mention I am having company over that night? I am not deluded! I like to think of myself as a bit overly ambitious and vaguely super hero-esque. ;-)

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.