Friday, March 18, 2011

Half- way through March? Really?

When did that happen? The last few weeks have been, not so much busy as full. Spring has finally hit, mostly, so the backyard has been weeded, prepped and partially planted. The seedlings of lettuce, kale, beets, black radishes, and melons just recently started making an appearance. The front yard is to be tackled and forced into shape this weekend
Darling Husband has been recovering well from shoulder surgery.
I found these lovely ladies. Even if you aren't big into perfumes, the descriptions are quite an entertaining read!
I would be remiss if I did not pipe up and mention the disaster(s) in Japan and encourage you to help in some way. Light a candle, say a prayer, donate a couple dollars, or even just send along a happy thought, right now, I'm pretty sure any of those things would be more than welcome.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.