Wednesday, March 30, 2011

There will be pictures...

...as soon as I find the cable to my camera. Though there isn't a whole lot to photograph quite yet. The plants are really trying, but aren't very impressive this early on. Knitting has been slow and not overly productive. I did make deodorant in a lovely amber scent. It's been working quite well, even during heavy yard work. Made some baked doughnuts with great success, the maple glaze I topped them with probably didn't hurt. Also started making my own laundry soap which has been working quite well in my front loader with cold water. I do thin it out with a bit more white vinegar than the original recipe calls for. It certainly smells better than standard laundry soap since I use peppermint castille soap.
The free weights have been thrust back into service courtesy of the combined panicked realization that the warm weather i.e. sleeveless shirt weather was going to coincide with my 35th birthday and it will not do to look flabby and pasty white, even at the start of the season. ;-)

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.