Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lots of knitting...

I just can't show you most of it as it's of the holiday sort.  The sweater is Irish Coffee from Baby Cocktails. The gray mitts are the zombie viXen pattern (Ravelry link) from Susan Claudino. The brown mitt awaiting a mate is the District 12 mitts by Bethany McRae (pattern can be found on Ravelry as well).  Love these patterns!
It's been a practical way to break up the holiday knitting marathons, (still not sure I will get it all done), since most of my fingerless mitts were in need of replacement and most of my sweaters got bequeathed to others.  It does slow down the holiday knitting output...but on the plus side, my brain doesn't melt and ooze out my ears. :-D
I may have joined another knitalong this past weekend (that puts the tally up to three for November/December), though I think I should be forgiven as it's Hobbit themed.  I have almost no willpower against things Tolkien.  It also encouraged a stash dive, which yielded beautiful results for a colorwork cowl and a shawl, which have been set aside for when I can start knitting them.  Probably in January. ;-)

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.