Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy International Half-Price Chocolate Day!

My husband read about the suggestion for an "International Half-Price Chocolate Day" this morning.  It was described as "a holiday we can all get behind".   I totally agree! So does Hubby.  This agreement led to a store run.
We now have enough chocolate to hold us till close to the Easter holiday, as they are not small boxes.

I also bought the first yarn of the year today.  We ran down to Yarnivore to wish Tammy well on her move and since we were there....I may have bought enough yarn to finish three tops and a pair of socks. :-)

My excuse for this lapse is that I need new warm weather clothing and shirts without sleeves knit up quickly.  As for the sock yarn...well it's MadTosh, whose colorways ensnare me every time and Wendy over at Knitter's Brewing has her Mystery Sock Knit Along going....really, I just wanted that sock yarn. ;-)

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.