Friday, July 20, 2012

Keeping myself entertained

I've been pretty much left to my own devices this past week, which means I have done quite a lot of knitting(sort of, there's been a lot of ripping and re-knitting) and (for some reason) housecleaning. The tending of my tomato plants (started from seed) has involved far less effort thanks to all the thunderstorms, though I am still waiting for an edible fruit.
 Sadly, I am only halfway through the Dresden novel I am reading and had hoped to finish this week. I am a huge fan of Mr. Butcher's books, so now that the house is all clean maybe I can curl up in a corner, finish my book, and then be upset I finished the series (instead of upset because I spent too much time reading the news).

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.