Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Friendly Reminder

Especially if you are like me and a total bath stuff junkie who knows the models are air brushed but wants to believe the labels.  Obtain sample sizes first.
In my endeavor to age well, paired with a need for bath products that will work with the fickle (and to me, quite odd) weather out here, I bought a sample set of a new to me face line.  A few red, rashy and oddly dried out patches two days later (it had worked amazingly till then) on my over sensitive skin and I was pleased I had only bought samples.  Admittedly, I was mostly kicking myself for not even thinking about my consistent stand-by until after the episode and allowing myself  to think my skin would somehow react in a positive way.  Luckily, I had some rosehip oil in the cupboard that is helping considerably and an order in with a place that has yet to fail me.  At some point, I  may remember that consistency is better than flash when it comes to the stuff in the beauty aisle.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.