Tuesday, April 2, 2013

An Interesting Easter

We had lovely cinnamon rolls that were caramel coated.
There was the obligatory candy, which is still pretty much sitting where I put it Sunday morning, minus only a few pieces.
This was all well and good, except I forgot to take pictures of the roast leg of lamb and herbed cheddar mashed potatoes. Clever me.
There was something rather unexpected though...the evening hail storm!
Golf ball sized hunks of ice falling from the sky, bashing against windows and setting off car alarms. More than a few families in the neighborhood stepped outside to enjoy the storm, with at least one person from every one of those households running out into the downpour to pick up a piece of the hail, with hunched shoulders and occasional "ouches" to be heard.   I'm still not sure why they did it, but it was quite entertaining!



No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.