Saturday, May 31, 2014

Finished Minion

Husband kindly brought him home so I could take pictures.  The soda is for scale.
That's our new couch in the background, it's dark chocolate brown and has brass rivets. :-D It's really lovely to have a couch that does not inflict back pain when you sit on it!
I do love making toys. There is the joy of making something that will bring happiness. The giggles I get when one is finished. I have an entire list of toys I plan on knitting.
 I don't even mind all the finishing work, the little details that give a toy life.  I do mind the tight gauge toys tend to be knit at that makes my hands ache.  It means no enthusiastic knitting marathons where I finish three toys in a week,but one toy in a week with lots of stretches and other projects in-between.  Though, being forced to work on other projects means I might end up with handmade things to actually wear instead of piles of unfinished summer tops. ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do love making toys. There is the joy of making something that will bring happiness. The giggles I get when one is finished. I have an entire list ... miniontoys.blogspot.com

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.