Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I do love my food!

Yes, I took a picture of my lunch. It was just so pretty! It's also raw food of my own devising, I think. Soaked red lentils tossed with a beet, a handful of baby portabello mushrooms, a tomato and a leek sliced thin. The whole mess dressed with a bit of apple cider vinegar, olive oil, dried basil, grey sea salt, and fresh ground pepper. No cooking needed, just a few hours thinking ahead to soak the lentils.
The holidays with all their baking threw me off the raw thing a bit and I got low energy, headaches and insomnia in return. Not fun. My body has spoken, raw it is. Not completely mind, but mostly is definitely still do-able.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.