Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting things accomplished in the new year

These are my first finished project of the year. I had promised myself I would make myself something as soon as I finished all the gifts for Christmas. I have a true weakness for mitts and gloves, so decided that would be my indulgence into immediate gratification knitting.
I made no resolutions this year. They just tend to get in the way. Yes, there are things I intend to do during the year that I didn't do last year. Things like: having gifts ready and sent before someone's birthday, getting off my rear to exercise more, putting the sewing patterns I have to use, and taking some of my better ideas and running with them instead of putting them off for "when I have time". It's time to push things just a little bit harder to see what results.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.