Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wow. Just wow.

So, we actually did the traditional family summer vacation this year; a road trip that covered a lot of miles in two and a half weeks. It certainly ran the gamut experience wise; an evening get together at a friend's house and family barbecues to braving Disneyland and the San Diego Zoo. Is it any wonder I am rather happy to be home, doing boring, simple tasks like laundry and dishes again?
There will be pictures, though they need sorting through. I did get to wear my goth Juney dress, to rather good effect I think.
I'm already lamenting being so far away from everyone again. I started plans for my visitors at Thanksgiving on the way home. I may be looking forward to having people come see us just a little bit. I'll just have to keep myself occupied till then.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.