Thursday, May 9, 2013

A little productivity

Last weekend all other knitting projects were put on hold so I could make the baby socks Husband requested for a co-worker.
And then I decided I needed to join, at least in spirit, the Orange KAL dreamed up by Amy Beth over at The Fat Squirrel Speaks.
I just happened to have this yarn sitting in my stash, all ready to go.  It has tried to be several other things but the Spiral Blanket of Awesome by Sharon McMahon is apparently the perfect pattern for it.
Monday I decided it was time to rearrange my closet and bedroom, to make all those projects in waiting a bit more accessible of course.
Worn out with all the, "yay it's finally warm for a whole week" cleaning, I decided to do the finishing work on the Octopus Bag.
With it's happy shrimp lining. ;-)
Which means back to work on lace shawls and new summer tops for awhile.  At this rate I might actually get them finished! :-D



No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.