Friday, July 13, 2018

It's Friday the 13th...again.

Unsurprisingly, I spent most of the day knitting, (I try to keep Fridays free).
I had finished the knitting portion of the Ouzo I am working on, so I got to blocking them last night.
But that meant having to wait for the pieces to dry before I could get to the finishing bits....so I had to cast on something new right?  (Please do not notice the three dozen works in progress that construct my current yarn fortress).
This is the start of Summer Feeling
Using some exceptionally green cotton stash yarn.  Knit Picks Dishie I believe.  I figured why not, as it has held up really rather well in less fashionable uses.
But as much as I am enjoying the cotton dress with it's lace charts, (yes really, it's quite fun)  I had to get to the Ouzo finishing otherwise it would get neglected.  It cannot get pushed to the side as it is project number eleven on my twelve projects to complete this year.
Evening plans: seaming and picking up stitches.
Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.