Sunday, July 29, 2018

I spent the weekend sewing....

And now feel the need to show off what I've finished.  They aren't fancy pieces, but I think two pairs of shorts:
And two pairs of pajama pants:

Are totally something to show off, because honestly...I could have been knitting.  This kind of sewing was decidedly instant gratification, so it works out, even if it meant yards of cotton flannel in my lap in the middle of summer.

The pattern used was a free one from Patterns for Pirates, their Walk the Plank Pj Bottoms, in the adult size range.  Good pattern!  Clear, with pictures, and easy to follow!  I have plans to cut out a Wiggle Dress from them this week!
Pants and shorts are adult sized.  Bright red for Daughter.  Maroon for Son.  Both like the fit and pointed out they would like the shorts back soonest because they wanted to wear them this evening. 

I think that means they like them.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.