Saturday, August 1, 2020

Happy August?

Tonight there is cassoulet  ( I used chicken instead of duck, easier to come by around here and left in the slow cooker all day) for dinner.  Exceptionally yummy!  There is Irish Soda Bread to go with it, also quite tasty.
While the bread was baking, I went out and picked tomatoes.  They were absolutely delicious!
I finished my first Trescao sweater, four more to go.  Made out of Berocco Remix, they are simple, comfy tee shirt type items.
I also finished my OmgWtf2020 hat.
Next on the needles is my Sarah Connor hat:
The hats are decidedly thematic and have been quite enjoyable to make so far.

Knitting away, waiting to see what August will bring us, really hoping for more tomatoes.  Most likely steadily adding to the camping gear as we are able and continuing to avoid most humans.  

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.