Saturday, March 6, 2021

Things Done in February

 

The Ripple Crop Top in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Ravencroft color.  

A pair of less than pretty, but super comfy and useful slippers.


Most of my sweatshirt (Night Owl), once again, one sleeve short of a finished sweater.


Up to most of Clue 4, (the final clue to it comes out today) for the Goddess MKAL.


I may have also cast on the Indulgence Bed Jacket as well.



While I am still working, slowly, through the applied edging on my Tearmann shawl.


Yarn and patterns have been pulled out for warm weather items.  I've even swatched for three of the patterns.  Which is why I cast on the Catbells Cardigan?  In my defense, spring here is cold and wet, so a worsted weight, garter stitch lace, long cardigan with pockets sounds pretty amazing right now.


I still need to start the Deeds Not Words MKAL.  Which is probably why I am contemplating swatching for Hope Springs Eternal.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.