Monday, April 5, 2021

More Fabric!

 These are for the last of my currently planned projects.

For the final pair of Otis overalls:

Yes, that is a floral/plant print on a cream background.  It will be the contrast facing for a tan/cream set of overalls.  Yes, I am the one who picked it out. ;-) I may turn leftovers into ballet flats.

The next fabric, Husband bought me for my birthday.  There is enough to make matching ballet flats!

The majority of the dragon scale fabric will become another 1910 Cycling Skirt.  Covering my backside in dragon scale sounds like a wonderful idea! 

My fabric for the Ashland Dresses I have planned came in.


They are both linen blends.  The burgundy color has gold metallic thread in the weave.  It glows in the right light.  I panicked a bit when I realized I hadn't bought extra of these fabrics for potential shoes and I had to remind myself that five pair of made just for me ballet flats should be plenty.  There will be a pair that match the Ashland dresses. 

Now for more laundry!  And then, maybe some actual sewing type stuff.   Because bespoke wardrobe y'all.


No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.