Sunday, April 4, 2021

Second Pandemic Birthday

 Which sounds entirely like something a Hobbit would celebrate, so rather appropriate if I am honest.

My lovely Zoe is 18 this week.


There will be valerian and extra catnip (it seems to help her arthritic hips) for her all week.

My hellebore bloomed right on time.


I posted my annual birthday selfie to the main platforms;  then had a bit of a freak out that I posted a photo to the internet with no makeup nor any filter.  No staging.  Just me at 45 getting ready to roast lamb for Easter dinner.


I may have had a glass of prosecco after.  No joke.  Was shaking after I realized what I posted....and that people started responding/commenting so fast there was no way to take it back.  My daughter laughing at the immediate response on Instagram (before I even noticed).  As of right now, still avoiding that platform entirely.  Tomorrow is soon enough. 

My evening plans include knitting and cake (courtesy of Costco).


These are good plans.


No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.