Friday, April 17, 2009

Did I mention the yarn?


My biggest birthday present was yarn. Seven entire sweaters worth. One sweater for a cabled pattern that will fit my Darling Husband who is 6 foot 5 inches. That ends up being quite a bit of yarn! One of those sweaters just needs a touch of finishing. It only took me two days to knit up. I'm feeling much love for bulky yarn and huge needles. Only seventeen more knit projects to finish in the next two months. I might be over-estimating the time available to me.

Lately I've been trying to push myself physically. Actually exercising. Eating the way I know I'm supposed to as opposed to the way I would really like to. Custard eclairs and maple bars are not allowed to be standard fare! I want the clothes I am making to fit exactly right. I am so very much my own worst critic. ;-)

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.