Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My New Froggy






This adorable lamp was discovered by Darling Hubby and Boy while wandering Hobby Lobby on my birthday. One look and they knew I would love him. The very nice lady behind the checkout counter asked if it was for me, (I had been wondering aloud where to put him), when I said yes my grin was threatening to eat my face and there were giggles starting. She laughed a bit herself and got a big grin. Happy is contagious!
He's really lovely when lit. The lamp also suits the decorating theme that seems to be overtaking my house, something akin to a modern eclectic Victorian. Funky, slightly odd with attempts at elegance (which could also be taken as a personal description). :-D

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.