Friday, April 6, 2012

Birthday Books!

These are the wonderful new books that I got for my birthday this year.  My husband took me to a bookstore, stood there and asked, "Which ones did you want again?"  He knows me so well!  Now to find time to read them.  Most of my time has been consumed with an impromptu re-do of what resides in my closet.  Spurred by an upcoming event, clothes a decade old that scream "I have kids and do lots of housework" have been replaced by items that follow more of a "Morticia meets June Cleaver" theme. There will be pictures, I just have to actually take them.  I am also making several of the items, so that slows the whole process down a bit and with my deadline fast approaching, my lovely new books will just have to wait a wee bit longer.

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.