Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bunny Bread and New Bath Stuff

All I could think of as I was forming the bread for Easter was a line out of one of the novels by Sir Terry Pratchett, where random characters shout:"Do deformed rabbit!" My poor bunny bread was not the ideally shaped bread sculpture I had hoped for, but he was tasty and went well with the roast lamb.

The other thing that I have been playing with is bath stuff. I will be the first to admit, I am a bath product junkie. Give me beauty in a jar!  So when a friend of mine pointed out a new line she was trying out and that it was currently on sale, I decided I needed to give Nuance by Salma Hayek a try.  I also happened to be out of night cream and rapidly running out of face cleanser, so it wasn't entirely an impulse purchase.  The radiance renewing night cream is really nice. It does the job, isn't overly greasy and doesn't cause any unpleasant reactions (which is a major thing with me).  Ditto with the black walnut face scrub and body scrub, both which have rather slinky consistencies, more like polishes than scrubs.  In fact, I liked the things that I had bought in the line well enough (her hair anti-frizz stuff is also kind of awesome), that I decided to get a few more things to test this weekend.  Dark cacao and coffee body cream?  Prickly pear body wash? Sign me up!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.