Thursday, February 14, 2019

I knit a hat.

It's the Braineater by Vi Caughran, the large size, done in Husband's current college colors (I call it the Boise State Braineater).  Happily, the hat does fit him beautifully...me, not so much!  I do apologize for the less than ideal photo.  It's been raining for days here, so the light is awful...and I did take the shot selfie style and blind.
At some point I will remember to take pictures of the four other projects I've finished so far this year, out of the fifteen I set for myself, all stash. 

As it's Valentine's Day:
And so do I!  I am absolute shite at demonstrating it, but whether we are just internet acquaintances or someone I have known (and likely not seen or even talked to) in more than twenty years;  I love you.  I think of you often.  I probably know what is going on in your life (at least superficially) and wishing good things for you always. (The embroidery pattern is from Urban Threads.)

Please do remember that you are loved.


No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.